Customised PTFE Tensile Membrane: BEAUTY OF NATURE
Tensile membrane structures are a form of roofing solution which provides: unique visual character, cost-effectiveness and practicality to cover long distances. Its lightweight feature requires minimum structural supports to ensure large spans of column-free space. This flexibility also gives contrast to fixed shapes to enable architects, designers and engineers to incorporate sophisticated forms when modelling.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)-coated woven glass fabrics are architectural tensile membrane materials which are protected from possible degradation caused by moisture influx. The fabric has the following characteristics:
- Excellent Tensile Strength: Nominal 6000/5000; Minimum 4800/3600 (Unit: N/5cm; Warp/Fill)
- Excellent Durability: Inert or unaffected by sunlight, fungus, chemicals or bacteria
- Excellent Dimensional Stability: Low elongation under load; equal or less than 3%
- Excellent Fire Resistance: Rated Class 0 (BS 476 Part 6 – Fire Propogation) & Class 1 (BS 476 Part 7 – Spread of Flame)
Professional services that we provide:
- In-house skilled installation team
- Computer-aided design (CAD) drawings in 2D/3D
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) – Project basis
- Professional Engineer (PE) Endorsement – Project basis
- Risk Assessment & Method Statement – Project basis
- Relevant Test Certificates by Principal Manufacturers (Tested & Accredited)
- Interaction & coordination with parties involved (architects, designers, engineers, etc.)
Call us at +65 6742 4221 or email us at [email protected] for your project enquiry!