RETRACTABLE AWNING SINGAPORE
Retractable awnings or Motorised Retractable Awnings or Operable Awnings originated from Europe during the late 18th century and became increasingly popular in the late 19th century. In 1979, we brought the concept of quality European retractable awnings into Singapore through our initial establishment. Decorial Pte Ltd (Singapore) has accumulated more than 35 years’ experience to provide the perfect one-stop premium rain & shine solutions to individuals, commercial and governmental entities throughout Asia. Our elite team also look forward to long-term ethical business relationships with all our clients.
Our European principal manufacturer of outdoor sunshades and retractable awnings for over 160 years (Since 1846) meets the criteria of the most demanding international standards of quality. Decorial Pte Ltd is the exclusive distributor of all ‘Roche Habitat’ systems (by Groupe Installux, headquarted in France). While other companies or general roofing contractors may claim that they are also suppliers of ‘Decorial’ or ‘Roche Habitat’ systems, users are advised to verify with us on the product’s authenticity.
In early 20th century, there is an influx of substandard retractable awnings of locally fabricated and imported systems from Eastern countries in Singapore. These retractable awnings have gained a significant amount of market share due to low prices. However, throughout the years we insist on using only quality European retractable awnings because we choose not to compromise on quality for cost saving. When considering cost over product lifespan of retractable awnings, European systems provide more cost savings in the longer term with some lasting more than 20 years with less or no maintenance required (e.g. Parkview Holiday Inn, HLH Foods & etc). Furthermore, all installations are only done by our in-house professionally-trained installation team. Clients should also be aware that awning prices should not be calculated based on per square-feet or square-metre rate as there are fixed costs involved for individual units (e.g. quantity of tubular motors or pair of arms).
The arms of the retractable awning can be assimilated to the chassis of a vehicle as it is the element of resistance and the largest holding. The design of ‘Decorial’ retractable awning arms and the quality of their manufacturing provides a perfect fabric tension and excellent system lifespan. Continued research & development are carried out to ensure that these retractable awning arms are adapted to increasing demands and expectations in terms of design, robustness, ease of operation. These retractable arms are the main support for the entire awning and are set to cover a pre-determined projection and length coverage for each pair of arms.
Types of Retractable Awnings
- Classic Retractable Awning Arms (for 1.50m to 4.00m projection)
- Fully imported from France, our range of Classic retractable awning arms have a unique modern curve-edged design unlike the traditional outmoded rectangular cross-section. They are guaranteed high robustness and equipped with a high resistance bronze ring and molded steel cable joint for maximum security.
- Giant Retractable Awning Arms (for 3.50m to 5.00m projection)
- Fully imported from France, our range of Giant retractable awning arms have an exceptional reputation for its excellent lifespan and maximum endurance. Giant retractable awning arms have an anodized aluminium natural finish and designed with high resistant, self-lubricating sheathed cables.
- We are the only agent authorised to fabricate and assemble Giant retractable awning arms. As such, we can specially fabricate Giant arms to fit in smaller projections for increased system tensioning. Indirect parallel importers of this system tend to lack the ability to conduct proper installation, provide future maintenance, repair, fail to ensure spare part availability and necessary after-sales service for these range of retractable awnings in Singapore.
- Cassette Retractable Awning System (for 1.50m to 4.00m projection)
- Created for users whom appreciate quality and premium finishes. Caches at wall brackets to ensure a neat aesthetics (no visible screws). Aluminium injection covers conceals mechanical parts to ensure these retractable awnings posseshigh-end finishing and excellent material stability over time. Custom-made and fully imported cassette retractable awnings from France.
- Integrated LED lighting, to extend your evenings under your cassette retractable awnings. Choice of single / bi-colour cassette retractable awning frame to complement fabric and environment colours. For lengths up to 11.88m and projection up to 4.00m (Varies for different models of cassette retractable awning).
- Optional fittings of integrated roller blind powered by a solar-powered battery on the cassette retractable awning aluminium front profile. Solar film sensor technology diffuses incoming light evenly thus direct sunlight is not always required to operate the integrated roller blinds on the cassette retractable awning. In addition, a solar-powered battery ensures charging occurs even in rainy weather.
Types of Tubular Motors
‘Decoral’ provides mechanical tubular motors which are the most ideal for retractable awnings, roller shutters and sunscreens. Our range of tubular motors are fully imported from Italy and are the most compatible for retractable awnings and a wide range of other outdoor sunshades. Optimum force of tubular motors for retractable awnings are specified at 25, 40, 50 Nm (5-series) and 80, 100 & 120 Nm (6-series) by many world leading manufacturers of retractable awnings.
- 230 VAC – 50 Hz
- Torque: 25, 40, 50, 80, 100 & 120 Nm
- Motor weight: only up to 2.6 kg
- Hoisted weight: up to 92 – 171 kg
- Protection rating (IP): 44
- Manual mechanical limit switch with screw-based progressive adjustment.
Types of Acrylic Fabric Canvas / Fire-Retardant Fabrics
To complement your premium European retractable awnings, ‘Decorial’ proudly present to you the new generation of multi-purpose acrylic fabrics which are produced to resist rain and sun exposure. Being produced in Europe, our range of acrylic fabric are 100% solution dyed to ensure long lasting colour fastness. In addition, we also specify and fire-retardant / flame-resistant / non-combustible / limited combustibility fabrics which are compliant to SCDF FSSD requirements of Class 1 or better.
- Fire-resistant classification to prevent flame spread
- Guaranteed minimum water repellency of 1000mm
- Lasting colour fastness with Teflon finishing
- Resistance to sunlight, harmful UV rays & atmospheric agents
- Stain & rot-resistant
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Maximum breaking stress resistance
- Maximum resistance to environmental contamination
- Exceptional air permeability and water-repellency
Modes of Operation for Retractable Awnings
- Manual gearbox
- Tubular electric motor
- Automatic by wind-sun sensor or remote control
Compliance with International Standards & Technical Specifications
‘Decorial’ retractable awning arms undergoes the stages of: (1)Technical Modelling, (2)Arm Break Test, (3)Resistance & Endurance Test according to International Standards. Following the NF EN 13561 International Standard, our arms are certified to meet the HIGHEST Class 3 rating to guarantee a minimum of 10,000 operation cycles and minimum wind resistance of 49km/h (Beaufort scale 6 – 110N/m).
(CONFIDENTIAL – Available upon request by clients)
‘Decorial’ tubular motors for retractable awnings are European Standard (EN) tested to be technologically reliable, efficient in performance, durable to endure wear and tear for a number of operations that simulate 10-15 years of intense activity. Resistance is tested to extreme temperatures and specific operation tests of the control units under electromagnetic interference (induced and conducted noise).
‘Decorial’ 100% Acrylic Fabric (Solution-dyed) has attained international grade excellence in the quality of raw materials and finishes. In addition, we have attained FR, ISO and OEKO-TEK certification for the range of acrylic fabrics.. Fully patented design and colours allows our clients to have a wide variety of choices to match maximum aesthetic pleasure to excellent product functionality.
OTHER POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:
Guaranteed 100% unique & exclusive concepts. Contact our friendly Sales and Project Team now at +65 6742-4221 or email us at [email protected] for more information on Top Quality European Rain & Shine Solutions and Security Access Control!