MOTORISED VERANDA SINGAPORE & SKYLIGHT SYSTEMS
Verandas or Skylights helps to regulate solar heat gain in buildings and are also used as privacy screens.These verandas or skylight systems can be attached to free-standing modular structures, mounted on window frames or fully integrated into homes or buildings. Verandas or skylight systems are also available in fully cassette solutions where mechanism and canvas are protected by a quality-finish aluminium cover. Movement of the canvas is made possible by the concealed spring-driven toothed belts which provides high reliability and quiet movement.
Types of Systems
- Mounted on window frames (For flexibility and greater wind endurance)
- Mounted on freestanding modular structures (For firm support and reduced flapping)
- Cassette System (For concealing entire spring-driven guides, roller tube & tubular motor)
Types of Tubular Motors
‘Decoral’ provides mechanical tubular motors which are the most ideal for retractable awnings, roller shutters and sunscreens. Our range of tubular motors are fully imported from Italy and are the most compatible for a wide range of outdoor sunshades. Optimum force of tubular motors for retractable awnings are specified at 25, 40, 50 Nm (5-series) and 80, 100 & 120 Nm (6-series) by many world leading manufacturers. Note: Specially for verandas/skylights, ‘Decorial’ has jointly developed a new obstacle detection technology with our European principal. Upon detection of any obstacles (e.g. safety locks & caches), the electronic limit switch cuts off the power supply to reject retraction in order to prevent accidental motor damage or fabric tearing until the obstacle is removed – For motor torques up to 50 Nm.
- 230 VAC – 50 Hz
- Torque: 25, 40, 50, 80, 100 & 120 Nm
- Motor weight: only up to 2.6 kg
- Hoisted weight: up to 92 – 171 kg
- Protection rating (IP): 44
- Manual mechanical limit switch with screw-based progressive adjustment.
Types of Fabric
- Fiberglass (Maximum protection from heat gain; Non-waterproof – to be mounted above window frames)
- Protection against heat gain from sunlight (Up to 93% solar radiation reflected)
- UV screen (Blocks up to 96% of harmful rays), openness factor 5%
- Electrical costs savings through air-conditioning
- Glare control (Restricts level of incoming natural light)
- Weather resistant (Able to be withstand external factors – Wind, Heat and rain)
- Translucent feature (Allows clear view to the outside)
- Dimensional stability to ensure no fabric elongation
- Fire retardant (Fire and smoke classification: Class 0) – SCDF FSSB Approved
- Polyester (Maximum protection from heat gain; Non-waterproof – to be mounted above window frames)
- Similar to Fiberglass material but Fire and smoke classification: Class 1
- Comparatively higher mechanical resistance as compared to Fiberglass material
- Slightly more prone to elongation
- Acrylic Fabric (Adequate protection from heat gain; 100% Waterproof – Variety of choices for mounting methods)
To complement your premium European retractable awnings, ‘Decorial’ proudly present to you the new generation of multi-purpose acrylic fabrics which are produced to resist rain and sun exposure. Being produced in Spain, our range of 100% acrylic fabric are solution dyed to ensure long lasting colour fastness.
- Fire-resistant classification to prevent flame spread
- Guaranteed minimum water repellency of 1000mm
- Lasting colour fastness with Teflon finishing
- Resistance to sunlight, harmful UV rays & atmospheric agents
- Stain & rot-resistant
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Maximum breaking stress resistance
- Maximum resistance to environmental contamination
- Exceptional air permeability and water-repellency
- Membrane PVC / Sail Shade (Adequate protection from heat gain; 100% Waterproof – Variety of choices for mounting methods)
Made from PVC coated polyester, this type of fabric allows 100% water repellency and possess a highly modernistic outlook. With advanced technology and a new chemical formulation, the fabric coating lacquer is all-weather resistant and easier for fabric maintenance cleaning.In addition, this fabric provides the following advantages:
- Meets international standards of flammability and fire-retardancy tests
- High tensile resistance of 150/150 daN
- Maximum elongation < 1% – 3%
- Lightweight (500g/m²) to retain its suppleness and to facilitate shaping and tautness
- Excellent UV resistance for longevity
Compliance with International Standards & Technical Specifications
‘Decorial’ range of Fiberglass material are tested to meet international standards for incombustibility, smoke opacity & mechanical endurance test. Reaction to fire of solar protection fabrics are tested in accordance with the French standard (NF P 92 503). Test complies with the measurement method specified in the standard, performed in real time (4-minute duration). To guarantee exceptional durability, these fabrics are tested to a minimum of 10,000 operation cycles, certified NF EN 13120, NF EN 13561.
(CONFIDENTIAL – Available upon request by clients)
‘Decorial’ 100% Acrylic Fabric (Solution-dyed) has attained international grade excellence in the quality of raw materials and finishes. In addition, we have attained FR, ISO and OEKO-TEK certification for the range of acrylic fabrics. Fully patented design and colours allows our clients to have a wide variety of choices to match maximum aesthetic pleasure to excellent product functionality.
‘Decorial’ tubular motors are European Standard (EN) tested to be technologically reliable, efficient in performance, durable to endure wear and tear for a number of operations that simulate 10-15 years of intense activity. Resistance is tested to extreme temperatures and specific operation tests of the control units under electromagnetic interference (induced and conducted noise).
OTHER POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:
Guaranteed 100% unique & exclusive concepts. Contact our friendly Sales and Project Team now at +65 6742-4221 or email us at [email protected] for more information on Top Quality European Rain & Shine Solutions and Security Access Control!